About Me

My photo
antrim, antrim, Ireland
Hello and welcome to my blog. If you like flowers and gardens, housey stuff, food and banter, then this is the place for you. I am a decorative artist, florist and maker of things. I sell painted furniture, plants and crafts, through a local retail shop, in my native Ireland, and wedding flowers from home. I am married to a lovely patient man and have a smashing little girl. I blog for the fun of it. Thank you for listening.

Sunday 25 November 2012

White Wedding

Hello my blogging friends, I do apologize for my lack of posts of late. There will be some interesting things to follow, I promise!

If you can spare a few minutes I urge you to take a look at this video of behind the scenes, at a wedding, which takes place at Oxford University. The video was put together by Wedding Planner extraordinaire, Mark Niemierko. The first time I saw it I cried, it is so very beautiful, and I can just imagine the heavenly scent of all those gorgeous stock.

http://vimeo.com/41042333  click on this link, to transport yourself! I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do. With love, Linda x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Linda. Nice to see you here today! Thank you for sharing that video. Amazing & Stunning! You're right, the scent of those flowers must have been quite heavenly! Take care and hopefully see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Diane, glad you enjoyed the video, thankyou for your comments. Love Linda x

      Delete
  2. Hello Linda

    What a spectacular wedding. White flowers and transparency in the dishes and candle holders, chairs and items. I am happy they did not show the bride and groom in detail. My imagination can fill in the details.

    I loved it.

    Thanks you

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched the video. It all looks very grand. I especially liked the lights on the old stairs. This wedding must have cost a fortune. Imagine being so rich....

    Wish you a lovely new week!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really stunning. Must have cost the budget of a small country though. Blimey, imagine! But yes, absolutely beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exquisite, Amazingly beautiful. I can't image the price tag!!!!! I can't imagine attending something so incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loved seeing this! It was amazing and beautiful and a real visual delight! Thank you for sharing it, Linda!
    Wishing you a happy week.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like a fairytale. So very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Beyond one's dreams.

    How are you doing, my friend? I am way behind in my blog correspondence with Mom being so sick. She is progressing a bit each day.

    I imagine you are very busy with the Holidays and planning for The Wedding Fair in February! I hope that you are able to share a little with us.

    The best of blessings to you and your family!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spectacular it must be wonderful to be in a position to hand over the planning, but then I do wonder how the expense is justified even if one can afford it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those floating stocks......the smell.... it must have been sublime.
    Thanks so much for sharing.....how the other half live!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.....