About Me

My photo
antrim, antrim, Ireland
Hello and welcome to my blog. If you like flowers and gardens, housey stuff, food and banter, then this is the place for you. I am a decorative artist, florist and maker of things. I sell painted furniture, plants and crafts, through a local retail shop, in my native Ireland, and wedding flowers from home. I am married to a lovely patient man and have a smashing little girl. I blog for the fun of it. Thank you for listening.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Ghostly goings on

We are armed and ready for whatever tonight may bring! My daughter and I have been having fun painting and carving pumpkins, making trick or treat pumpkins, and making the ghosts above.



The Graphics Fairy is a wonderful source of free printables, where I found the lovely starlings. I ran out of ink for my printer and had to paint the poison labels myself, but similar ones can be found on Karen's blog.

Thanks to all those who left comments on my last post, they were all most helpful in helping me to formulate my ideas for the Wedding Fair.

Wishing you all a Happy Halloween with love, Linda x

8 comments:

  1. Hello Linda:
    Gosh anyone calling at your house tonight has got a surprise or two in store!!!!

    No fancy dress in sight here. And, we hope no ghosts either......hoping you all have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope no ghosts either, in fact... no me! I'm going out, leaving the premises... legging it! I don't like Halloween! But I think your ghosts are really cute!

    I would like to see some pictures of your stall at the wediing fair. I wonder which theme you chose? I guess everyone would have gone (or go... whichever applies) for the country style theme.

    CIAO!

    ANNA

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say it is a relief to be back on-line. Everywhere I look today there are pumpkins, the one aspect of Halloween I actually approve of, the rest I do not like and we do not celebrate.however have fun with your daughter Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy Halloween to you and your family Linda!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!! I love the pumpkins and the labels on the bottles!!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, thank you so much for your kind comments. Much love, Linda x

      Delete
  6. LoVe all your gorgeous Halloween decorations, Linda! Hope you and your family had a Happy Halloween last night!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda,

    Your decorations look great.

    I hope that you had a lovely Halloween and that your daughter got lots of treats!

    Nice to have you back blogging again.

    It is very cold down South today,
    hoping it is warmer where you are!

    Have a good weekend.

    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.....