About Me

My photo
antrim, antrim, Ireland
Hello and welcome to my blog. If you like flowers and gardens, housey stuff, food and banter, then this is the place for you. I am a decorative artist, florist and maker of things. I sell painted furniture, plants and crafts, through a local retail shop, in my native Ireland, and wedding flowers from home. I am married to a lovely patient man and have a smashing little girl. I blog for the fun of it. Thank you for listening.

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Martha Stewart - Organizing Tip of the Day

Martha Stewart - Organizing Tip of the Day a nifty little flower arranging tip.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by the Hines-Sight Blog. Your blog is lovely. I am going to follow you because perhaps I can learn a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out the link, its such a good idea and kind of common sense really when you think about it! But unless you do a lot of arranging or are a professional you just tend to just stick them in a vase and hope for the best!

    I love the colours of these flowers against the backdrop
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments.....